Call Us On
The coal-fired power plant is located in Bengkayang, a city in the northwest of West Kalimantan province, Indonesia. Occupying a land area of 40 hectares, the project mainly involves design, procurement, construction, commissioning and trial operation of 2 x 50 MW coal-fired generating units.
Location : Jungkat Village, Siantan, Pontianak, West KalimantanConstruction Period : April 2010 – March 2012 Scope of Service :
1. Preparation work and project administration office
2. Examination and approval design
3. Work supervision and control project schedule and cost
4. Preparation of report concerning aspects of the project given schedule
5. Preparation of document examination aspects of the project that need to be reviewed & approved