Call Us On
The Coal-Fired Steam Power Plant Project to yield 2 x 110 MW for PLTU Nagan Raya is located at Suak Puntong Village, Kuala District, Nagan Raya Regency in Nangroe Aceh Darussalam. The project objective was to meet the demand for electricity supply of the Aceh-North Sumatra power system. The project is one of the 10,000 MW power plant phase I (FTP I) launched by PLN with an EPC contract price of 247 million USD. Due to its outstanding achievement, the plant was awarded the “Best Project Performance in 2010” by Indonesia power system.
Location : Gempong Suok Puntong, Kuala, Nagan Raya (about 10 km south of the nearest
Meulaboh City, Aceh Barat)
Construction Period : July 2008 – August 2015
Client : PT. PLN (Persero) Contractor : Sinohydro Corporation Limited
Scope of Service
1. Construction Supervision of Power Plant
2. Material and Equipments Delivery Monitoring
3. Commissioning supervision and testing equipment.
4. Monitoring the fulfillment of other contractual liabilities done by the contractor
5. Supervision during warranty period
6. Environmental Monitoring